friendlyway classic 19
The classic self-service terminal for Internet applications, presentations, and interactive programs
The friendlyway classic 19 was friendlyway’s first product and has been for many years the standard for self-service terminals. This makes it the model to follow in the modern information technologies.
The slightly curved, slim housing made of anodized aluminium creates a timeless look. The classic can be customized with a high-gloss coating or adhesive film to create a unique appearance.
The system can be used for all classic and Internet-based computer applications. The complete system reduces your installation and transportation effort.
Each device is made and equipped according to your specifications. A great number of options make it possible to extend the functions of the terminals. Particular favorites are touch screen, stainless steel keyboard, and loudspeaker.
Therefore, the friendlyway classic 19 is an adjusted to your needs system, which meets all modern requirements and, owing to its design and elegance, completes any interior.
friendlyway HOT-LINE +420 241 740 104
- Timeless design
- Compliments most interiors
- Robust housing
- Easily transportable and ideally suited for exhibitions
- Customize with paint or adhesive film for unique individualization
- Made in Germany, manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001
- The best presentation of your content on a luminous 19 inch display with brilliant image reproduction
- As compete system, it is perfectly suited to trade-shows and presentation events
- Customer surveys and opinion polls are quickly and easily conducted via touch screen
- Customize your individual terminal with a variety of options
- Long-life cycle due to high quality engineering, design and manufacturing
||Aluminium with chrome-plated side panels
||2 x USB, 1 x RJ45, 1 x electricity
||505 x 1645 x 582,5 mm (W x H x D)
||SXGA, 1280x1024 pixels
||Modern PC by Dell or AOpen
||Surface Acoustic Wave
||Plastic or vandal-proof stainless steel keyboard
|Decoration with film according to customer specification
|Housing version with reduce height
||Network connection via W-LAN
||8 Megapixel camera
||Ultrasonic proximity sensor
|Business card scanner
Examples of use
- Product and information presentation
Active and passive product presentation with optional operation by the user.
- Exhibition terminal
Attract visitors to your booth due to design image and efficient presentation of information.
- Internet terminal
Internet access in public spaces via manipulation-proof hardware and software.
- Employee Information System (EIS)
Providing corporate information to the employees.
- Customer Information System in the entrance area
Provide relevant information to visitors and customers.